2010年2月4日木曜日

Ocean Wave Machine by S.D.E. Energy Ltd.



【出展リンク】: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5fOr8XjpY


S.D.E. Energy Ltd. is a Tel Aviv, Israel manufacturer and marketer of Sea Wave Power Plants - utilizing sea wave energy to produce electricity economically, and in an environmentally-friendly manner claiming that their system can generate electricity for 2 cents per kWh.

Basically, the buoys are placed on a breakwater and they move up and down, according to the frequency of sea waves. The buoys' movement press a hydraulic liquid, which is regulated by systems that convert the energy to circular systems that operate an electric generator.

The buoys, which make 10% of the system, are placed in the water, and the rest of the whole system, which makes 90%, is set on land with the option being located on up to 500 meters from sea shore. In the event of storms, the system is easily accessible for technical service. Additionlly, the buoys are neutralized and laid down on the jetty or the shore.

See: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Director...

Official Site: http://www.sde-energy.com
カテゴリ:  科学と技術


===================


このブログで、ブログランキングに参加しております。

皆様方に、この私のブログランキングへの御支援を御願い申し上げ致します。

重ね重ねて、ご支援のクリックの御協力のほど、よろしく御願いを申し上げ致します。

人気ブログランキングへ
人気ブログランキングへ
人気ブログランキングへ
人気ブログランキングへ

======================


0 件のコメント:

Follow by Email

ブログ アーカイブ